Prices Are Improving On Lithium LiFeP04 Solar Batteries, Now Is The Time To Upgrade Your Battery Bank!
CanLiFe Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFeP04) 12 Volt 60 Amp Hour Deepcycle Battery With Capacity Display:
12 Volt 60 AH Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery FEATURES
• Compact and only 40% of the weight of comparable lead
• Up to 10 times more cycles than lead acid batteries
• Faster charging and lower self-discharge
• Delivers twice the power of lead acid batteries, even high
discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity
• Super safe chemistry reducing the risk of explosion or
combustion due to high impact, over-charging or short
• Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover flame
retardant to UL94:V0
• Battery Management System (BMS) controls the parameters
of the battery to provide optimum safety and performance
• BMS enhanced design balances the battery cells and
protects against overcharging and discharging
12 Volt 60 AH Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Specifications:
Typical Capacity: 60 Ah
Nominal Voltage: 12.8 VDC
Weight: 8.0Kg (17.64 Lbs)
Dimensions: L 239 x W 138 x H 208mm (9.41 x 5.43 x 8.19”)
Battery Management: Short Circuit, Current, Voltage, Cell Balancing
Charging Method: CC – CV
Standard Charge Voltage: 14.4V
Standard Charge Current: 12A (0.2C)
Max Charge Current: 60A
Max Discharge Current: 60A
Cell Configuration: 4S
Cell Type: 60AH Prismatic
Cycle Life: 3000
Over Charge Voltage Protection: 14.6V
Over Discharge Voltage Protection: 10V
Over Current Discharge Protection: 100A
Short Circuit Protection: Cut out
Operation Temperature Range: Charge 0~55°C, Discharge -10~50°C, Storage -20~60°C
Parallel Connection: No Limit
Series Connection: 2 In Series – 24 Volt Max
Connector: M8 Screw Terminal
Warranty: 5 Year Free Replacement, 7 Additional Years Pro-Rated – 12 Years Total
Charge & Discharge Characteristics:
- Charge using only compatible charging systems
- Store at around 50% charge in cool, dry conditions
- Do not mix with other battery technologies directly
- Not Waterproof, do not get wet
- Always charge at above freezing temperatures
- Never over charge, over discharge, or over load your cell
- Ensure they are used within the proper operating temperature range
Here is some simple care info to help you maximize performance, protect your LiFePO4 battery and
LiFePO4 battery technology is among the safest available but can still be dangerous if
not handled or utilized properly, as with all batteries. LiFePO4 cells have some very specific
characteristics and must be treated differently from Lead based and other batteries. Once installed in a
proper system, they are very simple to maintain and utilize.
- Charging should be performed using a CC – CV (Constant Current – Constant Voltage) system.
- NEVER charge at or below freezing temperatures (0°C, 32°F).
- Optimal charge and discharge rates for longevity range from 0.1C to 0.5C.
- Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place to help avoid cell deterioration.
- Charge at least once every six months, when in storage, to combat self discharge. LiFePO4 cells generally do not like to rest in a fully charged or full discharged state for any period, this will accelerate capacity and performance loss.
- Standard operating range for usable Amp hour (Ah) capacity is 20% – 100%. Depth of Discharge (DoD) 80%.
- Batteries are shipped in a partial state of charge. Charge before using.
- If a pack becomes completely discharged for any period, charge to full immediately.
Lithium Battery Banks Should Be Sized To About 40% Of Lead Acid Battery Banks Because Of Their Ability To Handle 80%+ Discharge Cycles – Therefore A 500 Amp Hour AGM Battery Bank Would Be Replaced By A 200 Amp Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFe-P04) Bank.
Similar Products: CanLiFe 36 Volt 80 AH Lithium Ion Battery