Xunlight XUS19-134 134W 29V Flex Amorphous Solar Panel – High GRADE ETFE
Note Must Purchase BUTYL Adehesive Roof Mount Backing Seperately @ $4.00 Per Foot = $72 Per Module Additional Cost
Xunlight Solar Panels are very flexible and utilize Amorphous Silicon technology. These panels are very light and strong because each stainless steel flexible solar cell is encapsulated with a special formula of EVA and ETFE which was used to provide resistance to daily sun weather and wind for 20 plus years. These panels were made in Ohio USA from 2012 to 2015. This flexible technology is very hard to cost-effectively recreate and since Xunlight has gone out of business these are the last of these very special flexible solar panels.
Approximate Electrical Specifications
- Maximum Power / Wattage: 134 Watts
- Maximum Voltage at Pmax: 29 Volts
- Maximum Power Current: 4.6 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage: 42 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Amps): 4.9 Amps
- Approximate Overall Dimensions: 18-Foot x 1.3-Foot (216 x 15.5 inches)
- The panel is untrimmed from its final length and width and the overall dimensions may vary +/- 2-Inches in L&W and in look from the photographed panel.
- Encapsulation: ETFE Designed to protect panels 20+ years.
- Rolled-up diameter: 12 inches (approximate)
- This panel consists of 19 solar cells
- Connectors: Metal Tabs / Solder Points.
- The color of the solar cells and/or borders may vary from the panel shown in the photographs.