Aims Power 12 Volt 10,000 Watt Modified Sine Wave Inverter
Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters represent the most economical solution for powering a large number of appliances. The waveform produced by a Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter is “blocky” resembling a set of steps whereas the waveform produced by utility companies is smooth much like a curvy road. Therefore because of the type of waveform the Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters produce they are suitable for most applications. Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters are more efficient in converting battery power to AC. So if you’re looking to make a pot of coffee run a heater or air conditioner or appliances that can withstand occasional electrical noise a Modified Sine Wave Inverter is a cost-effective solution. To select the right inverter first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices. Some appliances have a start up amperage.
Have an RV you’d like to spruce up with some aftermarket additions like a sound system, automatic awning or air conditioner? This new model may be the one for you because of its wide range of capabilities. Or do you have a boat that you’d like to fit with some aftermarket fishing equipment? This new model won’t weigh the boat down or take up valuable space (leg room).
- Continuous output power: 10000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 20000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 16 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
- Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: < 1.8 DC amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: 30ºF
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 140ºF (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 21 3/8 x 7 7/8 x 6 inches
- Weight: unit 23.1 lbs. boxed 25 lbs.
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
- This inverter requires 2 sets of 4/0 AWT cable if you are going to run at 10000 watts.
There are no reviews yet.