Aims Power 12 Volt 5000 Watt Modified Sine Wave Inverter
This 5000 watt 12 volt power inverter by AIMS Power converts DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to run practically any household appliances or tools.
This unit produces a modified sine wave, which is capable of running most tools, pumps, motors and appliances. Use this product for off-grid back-up power at home, cabin, boat, larger solar systems or anywhere that doesn’t have city power.
What really makes this 5000 watt AIMS Power inverter special is its capability to run off of most vehicles’ and/or RVs’/boats’ standard power systems at 12 volts. That makes the inverter very attractive to mobile business owners since users don’t have to modify a vehicle’s standard power system in order to run the inverter off of a car or truck. This definitely saves some money if upgrading a fleet of vehicles with some aftermarket equipment that requires this much power.
Ideal for back-up power systems for homes, boats, cabins, solar, vehicle outfitters and other OEM type application.
- Continuous output power: 5000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 10000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
- Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: < 0.6 Amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 16.92”X 7.95”X 6.1”
- Weight: unit 18 lbs boxed 20 lbs
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
There are no reviews yet.