Aims Power 24 Volt 2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Integrated 35 Amp Charger
AIMS Power 2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter with built-in battery charger and transfer switch. This inverter charger is perfect for small-sized industrial applications that depend upon power being available even under heavy load. This heavy-duty inverter charger is ready to go wherever you need it. Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid home and business back up power, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere that require 120 volts of alternating current.
This AIMS power inverter charger is capable of accepting any source of 120v AC power to charge batteries, including a gas or diesel generator or shore power at an RV park/truck stop. It will even accept power from an extension cord plugged into your wall outlet at home.
The 2000 watt 24 volt low frequency AIMS Power inverter charger transforms DC (direct current) power, produced by solar panels and stored by batteries, into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to run most all tools and appliances. This inverter also has a built in AC-to-DC battery converter charger, which allows users to recharge their battery bank from an AC source such as a fuel-powered generator, shore power or a regular outlet at home.
It boasts an average 10 millisecond transfer time with the built-in transfer switch. This is an awesome feature for use with backup power applications, as it makes the inverter a nearly uninterrupted power supply (UPS) when combined with a battery bank.
An optional wired remote can be added for fast and easy operation if your inverter charger is mounted in a location that is inconvenient to get at. This allows the unit to be operated within the cab of a vehicle or from another location in the home or campsite.
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 2000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 6000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 20.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 32.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 26.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 26.5 watts
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 12.2 watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 30A
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown 31.4V
- Selectable Charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four Stage Smart Charger
Transfer Switch Specifications
- 30 amp auotmatic transfer switch
- 10 ms (max)
- Unit Weight: 50 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 16.48 x 8.74 x 7.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 53 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 23.5 x 13.0 x 12.5 inches