BWG High Performance AGM Wheelchair/Scooter/UPS Battery
Bright Way Group CP series valve regulated lead acid batteries are designed with AGM(Absorbent Glass Mat) technology and for general application purpose, such as UPS, telecom, and electrical utilities with 5-8 year design life, the batteries comply to the most international standards, such as IEC60896-21/22, BS6290-4, Eurobat Guide. All batteries are DOT/Transport Canada approved for unregulated shipment.
BWG maintenance-free sealed lead acid batteries with absorbed glass mat technology offer outstanding performance withstanding high current output and deep cycling. Excellent resistance to vibration, shock, chemicals and heat. Lower self-discharge. Exceptional leak resistance even in an upside-down position. Reliable power for critical applications. DOT 60 classified for safe transportation. UL recognized.
• Non-Spillable, Will Not Leak And No Water to Check
• Rechargeable Several Hundred Times
• Voltage: 12V (12 Volts)
• Capacity: 35Ah (35000mAh)
• Terminals: NB (Nut & Bolt) Or Option Internal M8 Thread
• Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid (AGM)
• Length: 7.75 inches
• Width: 5.19 inches
• Height: 6.14 inches – Total Height with Terminals: 7.13 inches
• Weight 22.5 lbs
• Group Size U1. These are replacement batteries only. You must use your existing wire and cables.
• Data Sheet. Click here.
• M.S.D.S Sheet. Click here.
Looking for a similar battery with 4-5 Times longer life and Significantly higher capacity, 30 – 40% Longer Range?
• CanLiFe – 12 Volt 40Ah – Lithium Iron Phosphate U1 Battery Internal Threads. Click to view
My battery case is grey and says Gel type? This Model Will Work