The Future Is Here Now, CanLiFe Lithium LiFeP04 Solar Batteries Offer The Best Value For Your Money, Now Is The Time To Upgrade Your Battery Bank!
CanLiFe Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFeP04) 24 Volt 280 Amp Hour (7.168 Kilowatt Hours) Deepcycle Battery With Capacity Display And Bluetooth Monitoring App (Free Download):
• Compact and only 40% of the weight of comparable lead
• Up to 10 times more cycles than lead acid batteries, 4+ times longer service life
• Faster charging and lower self-discharge
• Delivers twice the power of lead acid batteries, even at high
discharge rates, while maintaining high energy capacity
• Super safe chemistry reducing the risk of explosion or
combustion due to high impact, over-charging or short
• Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover flame
retardant to UL94:V0
• Battery Management System (BMS) controls the parameters
of the battery to provide optimum safety and performance
• BMS enhanced design balances the battery cells and
protects against overcharging and discharging
Backed By A 12 Year Warranty – First 5 Years Are Free Repair Or Replacement (Our Option) Remaining 7 Years Are Pro-Rated Cell Replacement Costs (Ie. A Battery that has a cell failure after 6 years of service would cost $649 Less A Pro-Rated Credit Of $324.50 = $324.50 Cost With The Warranty Continuing Through Year 12). Client Is Responsible For All Shipping costs.
- Typical Capacity: 280 Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 25.6 VDC
- Weight: 47.0Kg (104 Lbs)
- Dimensions: L 440 x W 305 x H 240mm (17.32″ x 12.01″ x 9.45”)
- Battery Management: Short Circuit, Current, Voltage, Cell Balancing
- Charging Method: CC – CV
- Standard Charge Voltage: 29.2V
- Recommended Charge Current: 60-100 Amps
- Max Charge Current: 200A
- Max Discharge Current: 200A (3 Second Peak – 500A)
- Cell Configuration: 8S
- Cell Type: 280AH Prismatic
- Cycle Life: 4500 @ 80% DOD, 3000 @ 100% DOD
- Over Charge Voltage Protection: 29.6V
- Over Discharge Voltage Protection: 18.2V
- Over Current Discharge Protection: 150A
- Sub Zero Temperature Charge Protection (Heats Above -5 Celsius Before Charging Allowed ) – Optional
- Short Circuit Protection: Cut out
- Operation Temperature Range: Charge 0~55°C, Discharge -20~50°C, Storage -30~60°C
- Parallel Connection: No Limit
- Series Connection: 2 In Series – 48 Volt Max
- Connector: M8 Screw Terminal
- UN38.3 Certified For Safe Transport
- Warranty: 5 Year Free Replacement, 7 Additional Years Pro-Rated – 12 Years Total – Better Warranty Than Dakota & Relion!
Charge & Discharge Characteristics (x2 for 24 Volt):
- Charge using only compatible charging systems
- Store at around 50% charge in cool, dry conditions
- Do not mix with other battery technologies directly
- Not Waterproof, do not get wet
- Always charge at above freezing temperatures
- Never over charge, over discharge, or over load your cell
- Ensure they are used within the proper operating temperature range
Here is some simple care info to help you maximize performance, protect your LiFePO4 battery and
LiFePO4 battery technology is among the safest available but can still be dangerous if
not handled or utilized properly, as with all batteries. LiFePO4 cells have some very specific
characteristics and must be treated differently from Lead based and other batteries. Once installed in a
proper system, they are very simple to maintain and utilize.
- Charging should be performed using a CC – CV (Constant Current – Constant Voltage) system.
- NEVER charge at or below freezing temperatures (-5°C, 32°F).
- Optimal charge and discharge rates for longevity range from 0.1C to 0.5C.
- Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place to help avoid cell deterioration.
- Charge at least once every six months, when in storage, to combat self discharge. LiFePO4 cells generally do not like to rest in a fully charged or full discharged state for any period, this will accelerate capacity and performance loss.
- Standard operating range for usable Amp hour (Ah) capacity is 20% – 100%. Depth of Discharge (DoD) 80%.
- Batteries are shipped in a partial state of charge. Charge before using.
- If a pack becomes completely discharged for any period, charge to full immediately.