SINGLE DROP IN REPLACEMENT BATTERY FOR A 36 VOLT SET OF GOLF CART BATTERIES
BUILT IN THE STANDARD GC-2/GC8V GOLF CART BATTERY CASE, OUR 36 Volt 50 AH Lithium Ion Battery REPLACES A STANDARD SET OF 6 X 6 VOLT GOLF CART BATTERIES.
50 AMP HOUR CAPACITY EQUIVALENT TO ABOUT 50% OF THE CAPACITY OF A SET OF 6 -TROJAN T105 – 225 AMP HOUR 6 VOLTS *
Typical Range Is 25 – 30 Kilometers On A Full Charge In A Stock Golf Cart
Why Our Battery Is Better!
There are many choices Of Lithium Ion Batteries On The Market Today (Fewer Choices In Canada Than The USA) Our Battery Is Better Than Most Of These Options For The Following Reasons:
A Single 36 Volt Battery Solution – No Need To Buy Multiple 6 or 12 Volt Batteries And Connect Them In Series To Reach 36 Volts
- Series Connected Batteries Will Get Out Balance Over Time, Leading To Reduced Service Life And Possibly A Voided Warranty As It Is The Clients Responsibility To Ensure Series Connected Batteries Are Properly Balanced.
- Other Batteries That Are 36 Volts Are Much Lower Capacity, Resulting In The Need To Buy Multiple Battery Modules To Connect In Parallel
- No Need To Modify The Battery Tray And You Use The Original Hold Downs To Secure The Battery
The CanLiFe 36 Volt LiCo Is The Exact Same Size As One Of Your Old 6 Volt US 2200, Trojan T105, T500 Or Any Other Lead Acid 6 Volt GC-2 Battery.
- A True “Drop In Replacement” Our CanLiFe 36 Volt 80 AH Lithium Ion Battery Is The Exact Same Size As A 6 Volt Golf Cart And Shorter In Length Than A 12 Volt Golf Cart, So It Will Fit In Every Application. Above is a CanLiFe Lico Installed In a Clubcar Golf Cart. Note all The Extra Storage Space
No Maintenance & Less Weight Than Conventional Lead Acid Batteries
- Completely Sealed, Built In Safety Features, And Premium Lithium Ion Cells Come Together To Create A Battery That Weighs Only 40 Pounds, But Can Replace Over 300 Pounds Of Messy Lead Acid Batteries.
Charges Up Faster Than Conventional Lead Acid Batteries
- The CanLiFe Lico Can Be Charged At An Extremely High Rate Up To 80 Amps.
- It Is Compatible With Original Golf Cart Battery Chargers But Note They Will Not Be Capable Of Charging It Fully
- We Recommend Using The Aims Power 36/48 Volt Smart Battery Charger On The Lithium Setting To Charge Your Battery Fully Every Time
Can Be Discharged At A High Rate:
- Our Heavy Duty BMS Has Been To Designed To Handle The Large Surge Required When Accelerating. The Battery Can Handle 120 Amps Continuously And Up To 360 Amps For 1 Second. Works Great With The Navitas 440 Upgraded Controller.
Our Warranty Is Better
- Read The Fine Print From Other Suppliers, Their Warranty May Be Longer But Is Pro-Rated – Meaning You Have To Pay To Replace Your Defective Battery, Only Getting A Partial Credit For The Years Of Service The Battery Did Not Provide.
- The CanLiFe LiCo Warranty Is 5 Years Full, Free Repair/Replacement.
- We Designed And Tested These Batteries In Winnipeg Manitoba, Going Through Several Revisions To Find Success. We Outfitted And Tested Our Batteries On Several E-Z-GO, Club Car And Yamaha 36 Volt Golf Carts
- Weight Savings – Up To 300 Lbs.
- The Cart Sits About 2 Inches Higher with the 1 CanLiFe Lico Installed Vs. The 6 x 6 Volt Wet Cell Batteries They Come With
- The Top Speed Increased By About 6 KPH With No Other Changes To The System
- Victron BNV-712 Bluetooth Smart Battery Monitor Or Victron Smart Shunt Are Great Add On To Monitor Battery State Of Charge
- The Aims Power Smart 36/48 Volt Battery charger Can Mount On Board For Simple, Hassle Free Charging.
Estimated Return On Investment:
Return On Investment Is Calculated As Follows:
Cost Of 1 CanLife LiCo Battery – $2000, Lifespan – 2500 80% Cycles
Cost Of A Set Of Trojan T105 6 Volt Deepcyle Golf Cart Batteries – 6 x $250 = $1500, Lifespan – 700 80% Cycles (Per Published Trojan Battery Specification)
CanLife Lico Lifespan Vs. Lead Acid – 2500 Divided By 700 = 3.57 Times Longer Life Span
Value Of CanLife Lico Vs. Lead Acid – $1500 x 3.57 = $5355
Initial Value Vs Lead Acid = $5355 Divided By $2000 = 2.68 x 100 = 268% Return On Investment
- RANGE COMPARISON & ROI ESTIMATE BASED ON OPERATING RANGE OF FULLY CHARGED SINGLE LITHIUM BATTERY VS A SET OF NEW US BATTERY LEAD ACID BATTERIES IN GOOD CONDITION
Specifications for 36 Volt 50 AH Lithium Ion Battery
- Typical Capacity: 50 Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 36 VDC
- Weight: 18.0Kg (40 Lbs)
- Dimensions: L 262 x W 182 x H 258mm (10.32 x 7.20 x 10.16”)
- Battery Management: Short Circuit, Current, Voltage, Cell Balancing
- Charging Method: CC – CV
- Standard Charge Voltage: 40.8V
- Recommended Charge Current: 20-40 Amps
- Max Charge Current: 50A
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 120A
- Peak Discharge Current (1 Second): 360A
- Cycle Life: 2500 @ 80% DOD, 1250 @ 100% DOD
- Over Charge Voltage Protection: 42.5V
- Over Discharge Voltage Protection: 27.5V
- Over Current Discharge Protection: 150A
- Short Circuit Protection: Cut out
- Operation Temperature Range: Charge 0~60°C, Discharge -20~60°C, Storage -20~40°C
- Parallel Connection: No Limit
- Series Connection: NOT Allowed
- Connector: M8 Screw Terminal
- UN38.3 Certified For Safe Transport
- Warranty: 5 Year Free Repair/Replacement!
Here is some simple care info to help you maximize performance, protect your Lithium battery and
Lithium battery technology is among the safest available but can still be dangerous if
not handled or utilized properly, as with all batteries. Lithium cells have some very specific
characteristics and must be treated differently from Lead based and other batteries. Once installed in a
proper system, they are very simple to maintain and utilize.
- Charging should be performed using a CC – CV (Constant Current – Constant Voltage) system.
- NEVER charge at or below freezing temperatures (0°C, 32°F).
- Optimal charge and discharge rates for longevity range from 0.1C to 0.5C.
- Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place to help avoid cell deterioration.
- Charge at least once every six months, when in storage, to combat self discharge. Lithium cells generally do not like to rest in a fully charged or full discharged state for any period, this will accelerate capacity and performance loss.
- Standard operating range for usable Amp hour (Ah) capacity is 20% – 100%. Depth of Discharge (DoD) 80%.
- Batteries are shipped in a partial state of charge. Charge before using.
- If a pack becomes completely discharged for any period, charge to full immediately.
- Not Water Proof, Do Not Get Wet Or Submerge In Water
- Do Not Mix With Other Battery Technologies
All CanLiFe Lithium products passed section 38.3 of the UN Manual of Tests and Criteria (UN Transportation Testing) to ensure the safety of lithium batteries during shipping.
Similar Products: CanLiFe 48 Volt 56 AH