CanLiFe Version 2.0 Batteries Now In Stock – Featuring An LCD Voltage & Capacity Display In Addition To The Integrated Bluetooth
Upgrade Your Electric Golf Cart With Our CanLiFe Lithium Ion Battery: Simple, Reliable, And Proven.
Since 2020, The CanLiFe Lithium Golf Cart Battery has been continuously developed to offer you the simplest and most reliable lithium battery upgrade solution for your electric golf carts. Trust our battery’s proven track record and enjoy a seamless upgrade experience.
Upgrade with Ease: Our 48 Volt Lithium Golf Cart Battery, Designed in the Standard GC-2/GC8V Golf Cart Battery Case, Replaces 6 x 8 Volt or 4 x 12 Volt Lead Acid Batteries.
We Designed This Battery To Be An Affordable Lithium Upgrade From A Set Of Lead Acids, It Actually Costs Less Than A Quality Set Of Trojan Or US Lead Acid Golf Cart Batteries.
Typical Range Is 40 – 45 Kilometers On A Full Charge In A Stock Golf Cart
Ideal For Rural Transportation, Long Golf Courses, Trailer Parks, Farm Yards, Recreational Properties & Other Applications Where 30+ Kilomers Of Range Is Necessary Or If A Longer Duration Between Charging Sessions Is Desired.
Benefits Of Bluetooth:
CanLiFe Lithium Golf Cart Battery with Integrated Bluetooth-Enabled BMS
Upgrade your golf cart experience with CanLiFe Lithium Golf Cart Battery featuring an advanced Bluetooth-enabled Smart Battery Management System (BMS). Stay connected, monitor your battery, and enjoy enhanced performance with our cutting-edge technology.
Effortless Battery Monitoring: Use your smartphone or tablet to effortlessly monitor your battery’s vital stats with Bluetooth connectivity.
Real-Time Insights: Stay informed about available Amp hours, track power usage in real-time, and monitor the internal temperature for optimal battery health.
Convenient Power Management: Toggle the battery on and off to prevent discharge when not in use, extending battery life and enhancing security against unauthorized use.
Experience the Future: Elevate your golfing experience with CanLiFe Lithium Golf Cart Battery, offering convenience, real-time monitoring, and advanced security features.
Apple IOS Recommended App – Download From App Store:
XiaoXiang BMS App Or Overkill Solar App
Android Recommended App:
Why Choose CanLiFe Lithium?
- Simplified 48 Volt Solution
- Installs In 40 Minutes – No Significant Cart Modifications Necessary – Hardest Part Is Removing Your Old Heavy Lead Acid Batteries
- Built With High Discharge-Rate Capable, Heavy Duty Automotive Grade Lithium Cells
- Faster Charging
- Built-in Bluetooth with Free App
- Superior Warranty Coverage
Upgrade to CanLiFe Lithium Golf Cart Battery for superior performance, drop-in compatibility, high-rate discharge capabilities, advanced Bluetooth monitoring, and a reliable warranty. Elevate your golf cart to the next level.
- Typical Capacity: 56 Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 48 VDC
- Weight: 18.0 kg (40 lbs)
- Dimensions: L 262 x W 182 x H 265 mm (10.32 x 7.20 x 10.43 inches)
- Battery Management: Short Circuit, Current, Voltage, Cell Balancing
- Charging Method: CC – CV
- Standard Charge Voltage: 58.4V
- Recommended Charge Current: 8-30 Amps
- Max Charge Current: 40 Amps
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 120A
- Peak Discharge Current (1 Second): 360A
- Cycle Life: 2500 cycles at 80% DOD, 1250 cycles at 100% DOD
- Over Charge Voltage Protection: 59.5V
- Over Discharge Voltage Protection: 40V
- Over Current Discharge Protection: 150A
- Short Circuit Protection: Battery shuts down if a short circuit is detected
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
- Low Temperature Charging Protection: Charge input shuts down below -5°C (23°F) to protect the cells
- Parallel Connection: No limit
- Series Connection: Not allowed
- Connector: M8 Screw Terminal
- UN38.3 Certified for Safe Transport
- Warranty: 6 years or 2000 cycles (whichever comes first), free replacement warranty applicable to all applications, including commercial or rental fleet carts.
CanLiFe Lithium Chargers, Installation Kits & 12 Volt Converters:
While it is possible to use your old lead acid battery charger with your new CanLiFe Lithium Ion Battery, it cannot fully charge it, reducing the maximum range on each charge cycle because lead acid batteries operate at a slightly lower voltage than the CanLiFe Lithium.
CanLiFe 48 Volt Onboard Weatherproof Smart Lithium Battery Chargers:
Available In 8 Amp And 18 Amp Output Models The CanLiFe Lithium Smart Charger Installs In The Space Made Available When you Removed The Old Lead Acid Batteries. The 48V 8 Amp Model Recharges The 48V 30 Amp Battery In About 4 Hours, While The 18 Amp Model Takes Less than 2 Hours.
Battery Installation Kit
To Simplify The Battery Installation For Do-It-Yourself Clients Across Canada We Offer Cart Specific Installation Kits For EZGO, Club Car, Yamaha, Canuck Carts, SC Carts, Evolution & Icon Golf Cart Models.
Installations Kits Include:
J Hooks And Aluminum Cross Bar To Secure Battery To Frame
Power Inlet To Install Through The Old Charging Port (Most Carts), Charger Plugs Into The Backside, Then Simply Plug Any Extension Cord Into A 120VAC Wall Outlet And You Can Charge Your Cart Wherever You May Travel.
Optional 48 Volt To 12 Volt Converter:
If you plan on adding or already have Lights, A Stereo Or USB Power Port, you will need a 48 Volt to 12 Volt Power Converter. This 20 Amp Model can handle a full set of LED Headlights/Tail Lights, Stereo And Power Port, it wires up to the key, so it does not drain the battery when not in use.
Here is how we do, typical installation time is about 40 minutes for just the battery and charger, about 2 hours if adding the converter.
Here is some simple care info to help you maximize performance, protect your Lithium battery and
Lithium battery technology is among the safest available but can still be dangerous if
not handled or utilized properly, as with all batteries. Lithium cells have some very specific
characteristics and must be treated differently from Lead based and other batteries. Once installed in a
proper system, they are very simple to maintain and utilize.
- Charging should be performed using a CC – CV (Constant Current – Constant Voltage) system.
- NEVER charge at or below freezing temperatures (0°C, 32°F). Note the battery will protect itself if you try, but you still shouldn’t do it
- Optimal charge and discharge rates for longevity range from 8 – 18 Amps.
- Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place to help avoid cell deterioration.
- Charge at least once every six months, when in storage, to combat self discharge. Lithium cells generally do not like to rest in a fully charged or full discharged state for any period, this will accelerate capacity and performance loss.
- Standard operating range for usable Amp hour (Ah) capacity is 20% – 100%. Depth of Discharge (DoD) 80%.
- Batteries are shipped in a partial state of charge. Charge before using.
- If a pack becomes completely discharged for any period, charge to full immediately.
- Not Water Proof, Do Not Get Wet Or Submerge In Water
- Do Not Mix With Other Battery Technologies
Transportation & Shipping – UN 38.3
All CanLiFe Lithium products passed section 38.3 of the UN Manual of Tests and Criteria (UN Transportation Testing) to ensure the safety of lithium batteries during shipping.