CanLiFe High Performance Pure Lead Carbon Deepcycle Batteries For Sub Zero Charging Commercial/Marine/RV/Solar Applications.
Built For Partial State Of Charge Applications – Perfect For Solar – Charge In Sub-Zero Temps Down to -30 Celsius – Rated At 2500 80% Discharge Cycles – 15+ Years Typical Service Life – Cheaper Than LiFeP04 – But Still Heavy Like AGM – 8 Year Limited Warranty
Currently On Backorder
New Pure Lead Carbon Batteries Will Revolutionize The Off-Grid Battery Storage Industry. Backed By An 8 Year Limited Warranty, CanLife Pure Lead Carbon Batteries Offer Comparable Service Life To Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Technology At About Half The Cost.
A Lead Carbon battery is an evolution of the traditional, tried & tested, VRLA AGM lead acid technology.
In a Lead Carbon battery, carbon is added to the negative plate which results in a much longer life. In fact, the added carbon gives the battery electrode many of the properties of a super-capacitor, which improves charge and discharge performance.
Partial state of charge (PSoC) performance is also much improved, with almost no sulphation between 30 and 70% SoC. Sulphation is one of the primary causes of failure of traditional lead acid batteries and is generally caused by partial charging and ageing.
Sulphation is when sulphate crystals grow on the negative plate. In normal use, most of these crystals get re-absorbed when the battery is charged – however when the battery is left in a PSoC, some of these crystals attach permanently to the negative plate. This in turn reduces the surface area on the negative plate, which in turn reduces the capacity of the batteries.
Lead Carbon Battery Benefits:
- Very high cyclic life – Rated at 2500 80% Discharge Cycles
- High charging efficiency (95%).
- Excellent charge acceptance.
- Reduced sulphation
- Hugely improved Partial State Of Charge (PSoC) performance
- Low maintenance and no watering
- Sealed VRLA construction – zero gassing
- Lead Carbon batteries are fully recyclable
- High reliability & predictable performance
- Wide temperature tolerance (-30 to +60°C)
• Non-Spillable, Will Not Leak And No Water to Check
• Rechargeable Several Thousand Times
• Voltage: 12V (12 Volts)
• Capacity: 100Ah
• Terminals: Internal M8 Thread
• Chemistry: Pure Sealed Lead Carbon (PLC)
• Length: 10 inches
• Width: 7 inches
• Height: 8.5 inches
• Weight 45 lbs
• Group Size 27
There are no reviews yet.