Best Deal In North America On A Waterproof 36 Volt Lithium Replacement For Golf Cart/Trolling Motor Batteries
The 36V CanLiFe lithium battery was designed as a drop-in replacement for the standard GC2 Lead-Acid batteries such as US2200, Trojan T-105 configured into a 36 Volt Battery Bank. Because each module is 36 volts just connect them in parallel for the capacity you need. no need to modify the battery trays. It will meet the power and energy requirements in all types of golf carts, utility vehicles, and EV Vehicles.
1 x 36 Volt 80 AH Module = Approximately 40 – 50 Mile / 70 – 90 Kilometers Range
Each Additional Module Will Add Approximately 35 – 45 Miles / 60 – 80 Kilometers To The Range
Voltage: 37.0 Volt
Amp Hours: 80 Amp Hours
Dimensions: 280mm/11.02″L x 180mm/7.09″W x 274mm/10.79″H
Weight: 33.2 lbs/15KGS
Cell Chemistry: LCO
• Compact and only 40% of the weight of comparable lead
• Up to 8 times more cycles than lead acid batteries
• Faster charging and lower self-discharge
• Delivers twice the power of lead acid batteries, even high
discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity
• Super safe chemistry reducing the risk of explosion or
combustion due to high impact, over-charging or short
• Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover flame
retardant to UL94:V0
• Battery Management System (BMS) controls the parameters
of the battery to provide optimum safety and performance
• BMS enhanced design balances the battery cells and
protects against overcharging and discharging
- Charge using only compatible charging systems
- Store at around 50% charge in cool, dry conditions
- Do not mix with other battery technologies directly
- Always charge at above freezing temperatures, unless configured properly
- Never over charge, over discharge, or over load your cell
- Ensure they are used within the proper operating temperature range
Here is some simple care info to help you maximize performance, protect your Lithium battery and
Once installed in a proper system, they are very simple to maintain and utilize.
- Charging should be performed using a CC – CV (Constant Current – Constant Voltage) system.
- NEVER charge at or below temperatures -20 Celsius
- Optimal charge and discharge rates for longevity range from 0.1C to 0.5C.
- Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place to help avoid cell deterioration.
- Charge at least once every six months, when in storage, to combat self discharge. LiFePO4 cells generally do not like to rest in a fully charged or full discharged state for any period, this will accelerate capacity and performance loss.
- Standard operating range for usable Amp hour (Ah) capacity is 20% – 100%. Depth of Discharge (DoD) 80%.
- Batteries are shipped in a partial state of charge. Charge before using.
- If a pack becomes completely discharged for any period, charge to full immediately.