Best Deal In North America On A Waterproof 36 Volt Lithium Replacement For Trolling Motor Batteries
The 36V CanLiFe lithium trolling motor battery is designed for use
Run Time Estimate:
1 x 36 Volt 30 AH Module = Approximately 6 Hours Of Run Time On A 50 Pound Thrust Trolling Motor On A Medium Setting. Add Additional Battery Modules To Extend Run Time.
Voltage: 37.0 Volt
Amp Hours: 30 Amp Hours
Continuous Discharge: 80 Amps
Peak Discharge: 240 Amps (1 Second)
Dimensions: 3300mm/13″L x 171mm/6.74″W x 219mm/8.63″H
Weight: 22 lbs/10KGS
Cell Chemistry: LiFeP04
• Compact and only 40% of the weight of comparable lead
• Up to 8 times more cycles than lead acid batteries
• Faster charging and lower self-discharge
• Delivers twice the power of lead acid batteries, even high
discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity
• Super safe chemistry reducing the risk of explosion or
combustion due to high impact, over-charging or short
• Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover flame
retardant to UL94:V0
• Battery Management System (BMS) controls the parameters
of the battery to provide optimum safety and performance
• BMS enhanced design balances the battery cells and
protects against overcharging and discharging
- Charge using only compatible charging systems
- Store at around 50% charge in cool, dry conditions
- Do not mix with other battery technologies directly
- Always charge at above freezing temperatures, unless configured properly
- Never over charge, over discharge, or over load your cell
- Ensure they are used within the proper operating temperature range
Here is some simple care info to help you maximize performance, protect your Lithium battery and
Once installed in a proper system, they are very simple to maintain and utilize.
- Charging should be performed using a CC – CV (Constant Current – Constant Voltage) system.
- NEVER charge at or below temperatures -20 Celsius
- Optimal charge and discharge rates for longevity range from 0.1C to 0.5C.
- Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place to help avoid cell deterioration.
- Charge at least once every six months, when in storage, to combat self discharge. LiFePO4 cells generally do not like to rest in a fully charged or full discharged state for any period, this will accelerate capacity and performance loss.
- Standard operating range for usable Amp hour (Ah) capacity is 20% – 100%. Depth of Discharge (DoD) 80%.
- Batteries are shipped in a partial state of charge. Charge before using.
- If a pack becomes completely discharged for any period, charge to full immediately.