Torque Starter 875 Series Group 34/78 Dual Terminal Battery
Web Only Special – Buy Online Then Pickup At 601 Logan Ave – Price In Store May Be Higher
Did you know the average Car Battery (AGM or regular lead acid) loses 33% of its power when its temperature drops below 0 Degrees Celsius and over 50% when its temperature drops below -20 Degrees Celsius. Combined With The Fact Modern Vehichles Need More Power Then Ever To Run All Their Loads Its Imperative That A High Cranking Battery Be Used Wherever Possible.
Torque Starter Batteries are built for the Cold Canadian Climate. These Premium, Heavy Duty Batteries have tough, thicker plates and Post connectors for premium performance and reliability. They also all have Post-Wrap separators that prevent failure due to short-circuiting and plate shedding. Backed By A 6 Year Warranty These Batteries Will Keep You On the Road, Even when the going gets tough on that -40 Degree Celsius Morning in the middle of January.
- 875 Cold Cranking Amps (1040 Cranking Amps)
- 125 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Lead Calcium, Anchor Bonded Construction
- Maintenance Free Design – Never Need To Add Water
- 6 Year Pro-Rated Warranty With 2 Years Free Replacement
- Dimensions: 260mm H x 179mm W x 181mm L (10.24″L x 7.05″W x 7.13″H)