Solar Power Kit For Marine Applications – Small Vessel Kit
- Complete Package, Everything Necessary Is Included, From The Wire Harness To The Silicone Adhesive To Install The Solar Modules, To The Battery, No Need To Source Other Components
- Flexible, Bendable High Efficiency Solar Module That Can Be Strapped, Glued Or Tied To Virtually Any Part Of A Marine Vessel That Is Exposed To The Sun
- Solar Modules Can Be Safely Walked On When Installed On A Flat, Solid Surface, With Bare Feet Or Clean, Non Scuffing Footwear.
- Included High Capacity Silicone Gel Battery Is Completely Maintenance Free, Do Not Emit Any Harmful, Smelly Gasses And Cannot Spill Or Leak.
- Critical Components, Including The Power Inverter Are Designed For Marine Applications, The Electronics Are Sprayed With A Conformal Coating That Protects Them From Moisture And Salt
- 2 Year Warranty On All Components
- $75 Flat Rate Shipping To Any Mainland Major City In Canada (Remote Areas And Island Locations Such As PEI And Vancouver Island Will Cost More)
- 4 – 6 Conventional DC Or AC Lights Or 10-12 LED Lights
- Marine/VHF Radio
- Stereo Or MP3 Player
- Basic GPS/Navigation Electronics
- Small Television & DVD Player For Several Hours Of Use Each Day/Evening
- Tablet & Cell Phone Chargers (USB Outlets Integrated In Charge Controller And Inverter)
- Small Water Pump Or Bilge Pump.
- Other Small Appliances Such As Fans And Shavers
Aims Power Corp 60 Watt Flexible solar Module
Aims Power Corp 10 Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller With Automatic 12 Volt Lighting/Load Control And Integrated USB Charging Ports
1 x LePage PL9000 Waterproof Adhesive To Securely Mount solar Module
20 Amp Inline Breaker To Protect System Component Should A Wire Short Out
16 Foot 10 Awg MC4 Solar Wire Harnees With 3/8 Eyelets
Pro-Mariner True Power 400 Watt (800 Watt Peak) Marine Grade Power Inverter With Cables
Sunsaver GEL 80 Amp Hour Silicone Gel Battery
Simple To Follow Installation Instructions
- Upgrade To Aims 120 Watt Flexible Solar Module To Shorten Recovery Time After Use – $130.00
- Upgrade To ProMariner 800 Watt (1600 Watt Peak) Marine Grade Power Inverter With Cables – $135.00
- Upgrade To Sunsaver GEL 120 Amp Hour Silicone GEL Battery – $75.00
- Add A Second SunSaver Gel 80 Amp Hour Silicone GEL Battery With Pair Of Interconnecting Cables- $320.00
- Add A Second SunSaver Gel 120 Amp Hour Silicone GEL Battery With Pair Of Interconnecting Cables- $395.00
Rechargeable LiFePO4 batteries allow boaters to spend more time on the water. With a higher usable capacity, they are equivalent to a conventional battery of twice the capacity. You’re able to extend your fishing trip or travel the extra mile to reach that island you’ve always wanted to explore.
Plus, lithium’s lighter weight reduces your boat’s draft, making it easier to navigate shallow waters. Instead of docking your heavy electric boat at the pier, power it right up to the shoreline.
- Upgrade To A 12 Volt 40 Amp Hour Relion Lithium Ion Battery Module – $395.00
Production And Delivery
- Our Kits Are Built To Order At Our Facility In Winnipeg Manitoba, Please Allow 7 – 15 Business Days To Assemble The System Plus 5 – 15 Business Days for Economy Shipping.
- Shipping Is Flat Rate, $75 To Any Mainland Major Center Across Canada. Island Locations Such As PEI Or Vancouver Island Will Be An Additional Charge – Please Contact Us For A Quote.
- Expedited Shipping May Be Available At An Additional Charge
- Sales Tax Percentages Apply Based On The Ship To Province, Please Add To Your Payment