Limited Availability PowerSource Battery Heavy Duty Lead Acid Commercial Starting Batteries For Truck, Tractor And Heavy Equipement, Sealed, Maintenance Free Design.
Note The Price Is Exchange and Requires The Old Battery Be Returned. If Core Is Not Provided A $25.00 Core Charge Applies.
Group 31 1250 CA Battery PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
PowerSource Group 31 1250 CA Battery Heavy Duty are manufactured with patented grid technology and designed for the demanding CCA and RC ratings of your equipment. The best Value for equipment operating under the most difficult and harshest on-and-off-road conditions.
- Patented grid manufacturing technology produces grids engineered to be more efficient for optimal performance
- Specially designed cases to endure harsh off road conditions
- Best-in-class vent caps are engineered to be safer and reduce leakage and corrosion
- High Energy welds are designed to stop corrosion and prevent premature failure
- A lead acid battery consists of a negative electrode made of spongy or porous lead.
|Positive Terminal Side||Right|
|Reserve Capacity||180 Minutes|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA)||1000|
|Cranking Amps (CA)||1250|
|Battery Group Size Designation||31|
Check Out The Deepcycle Version Of This Battery The 31-Deepcycle Maintenance Free on the Westrock Website:
There are no reviews yet.