Canadian Solar’s 255 Watt Solar Panel is a robust solar module with 60 solar cells and can be used for on-grid or off-grid solar applications. Furthermore, the 255 watt solar panel is known for it’s long-lasting performance and low-price per watt.
Canadian Solar’s meticulous product design and stringent quality control ensure their modules deliver a higher PV energy yield in live PV system as well as in PVsyst’s system simulation. Additionally, their in-house PV testing facilities guarantee all module component materials meet the highest quality standards possible.
Higher energy yield, faster ROI
- Excellent module efficiency up to 15.85%
- Positive power tolerance up to 5W
- Outstanding performance at low irradiance
- Maximum energy yield at low NOCT
- Industry leading PTC rating of up to 91.25% on 60 cell modules and 90.16% on 72 cell modules
- Over 6% more power yield by PVsyst PV system simulation on 60 cell modules
Increased system reliability, secured investment
- Enhanced system performance stability with PID resistant technology
- Long term system reliability with IP67 Junction Box
- Robust frame to hold 5400 Pa load
- Salt Mist, ammonia and blowing sand resistance
- Automotive industry quality management system (ISO16949) to our module MFG process to ensure product quality
Related Products: Canadian Solar 445 Watt Bifacial Monocrystalline PV Solar Module | Longi 445 Watt Bifacial Monocrystalline PV Solar Module
There are no reviews yet.