BWG 6V 400AH High Performance Sealed AGM 6 Volt 400 Amp Hour Solar & Aerial Lift High Performance Battery
Bright Way Group CP series valve regulated lead acid batteries are designed with AGM(Absorbent Glass Mat) technology and for general application purpose, such as Solar, Marine, RV/Trailer, Aerial Lifts, Sweeper/Scrubber And Other Industrial Equipment with 7-10 year design life, the batteries comply to the most international standards, such as IEC60896-21/22, BS6290-4, Eurobat Guide. All batteries are DOT/Transport Canada approved for unregulated shipment.
BWG 6V 400AH maintenance-free sealed lead acid batteries with absorbed glass mat technology offer outstanding performance withstanding high current output and deep cycling. Excellent resistance to vibration, shock, chemicals and heat. Lower self-discharge. Exceptional leak resistance even in an upside-down position. Reliable power for critical applications. DOT 60 classified for safe transportation. UL recognized.
• Non-Spillable, Will Not Leak And No Water to Check
• Rechargeable Several Hundred Times
• Voltage: 6V (6 Volts)
• Capacity: 400Ah (40000mAh)
• Terminals: NB (Nut & Bolt) Or Optional Internal M8 Thread
• Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid (AGM)
• Length: 11.6 inches
• Width: 7.1 inches
• Height: 16.2nches – Total Height with Terminals: 16.7 inches
• Weight 1122.4 lbs
• Group Size L16 These are replacement batteries only. You must use your existing wire and cables.
• Data Sheet. Click BWEVL16-400A
Looking for a similar battery with 4-5 Times longer life and Significantly higher capacity, 30 – 40% Longer Range?