BWG High Performance Sealed AGM 6 Volt 400 Amp Hour Solar & Aerial Lift High Performance Battery
BUY 4 OR MORE ONLINE – 4% DISCOUNT
BUY 12 OR MORE ONLINE – 8% DISCOUNT
Bright Way Group CP series valve regulated lead acid batteries are designed with AGM(Absorbent Glass Mat) technology and for general application purpose, such as Solar, MArine, RV/Trailer, Aerial Lifts, Sweeper/Scrubber And Other Industrial Equipment with 7-10 year design life, the batteries comply to the most international standards, such as IEC60896-21/22, BS6290-4, Eurobat Guide. All batteries are DOT/Transport Canada approved for unregulated shipment.
BWG maintenance-free sealed lead acid batteries with absorbed glass mat technology offer outstanding performance withstanding high current output and deep cycling. Excellent resistance to vibration, shock, chemicals and heat. Lower self-discharge. Exceptional leak resistance even in an upside-down position. Reliable power for critical applications. DOT 60 classified for safe transportation. UL recognized.
• Non-Spillable, Will Not Leak And No Water to Check
• Rechargeable Several Hundred Times
• Voltage: 6V (6 Volts)
• Capacity: 400Ah (40000mAh)
• Terminals: NB (Nut & Bolt) Or Optional Internal M8 Thread
• Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid (AGM)
• Length: 11.6 inches
• Width: 7.1 inches
• Height: 16.2nches – Total Height with Terminals: 16.7 inches
• Weight 1122.4 lbs
• Group Size L16 These are replacement batteries only. You must use your existing wire and cables.
• Data Sheet. Click BWEVL16-400A
Looking for a similar battery with 4-5 Times longer life and Significantly higher capacity, 30 – 40% Longer Range?
• CanLiFe – 12 Volt 280Ah – Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Internal Threads