Prices Are Improving On Lithium LiFeP04 Solar Batteries, Now Is The Time To Upgrade Your Battery Bank!
PowerSonic 12 Volt 100 Amp Hour Lithium LiFeP04 Battery With Bluetooth:
Power Sonic announces the expansion of its comprehensive lithium battery line-up to include
Bluetooth enabled battery products:
The new Lithium Bluetooth series combines proven lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) technology with an intelligent battery management system and Bluetooth connectivity, delivering batteries that last longer and can be monitored with your smart phone and other smart devices.
“Anyone with a smart phone will, throughout the day, check the status of their phone battery to see how much charge is available for the balance of their days activities. All of us are familiar with the pain of not having enough battery power when we need it the most. Smart phones have, in a way, taught us how to monitor a battery, we tend to know what apps draw our batteries down and what is the best way to save battery life. Our new technology offers the same convenience for your critical energy power systems.”
• Compact and only 40% of the weight of comparable lead
• Up to 10 times more cycles than lead acid batteries
• Faster charging and lower self-discharge
• Delivers twice the power of lead acid batteries, even high
discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity
• Super safe chemistry reducing the risk of explosion or
combustion due to high impact, over-charging or short
• Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover flame
retardant to UL94:V0
• Battery Management System (BMS) controls the parameters
of the battery to provide optimum safety and performance
• BMS enhanced design balances the battery cells and
protects against overcharging and discharging
• Bluetooth® communication capability for battery status
through Power Sonic app
• U.L recognized
• ISO9001:2015 – Quality management systems
Lithium Battery Banks Should Be Sized To About 40% Of Lead Acid Battery Banks Because Of Their Ability To Handle 80%+ Discharge Cycles – Therefore A 500 Amp Hour AGM Battery Bank Would Be Replaced By A 200 Amp Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFe-P04) Bank.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.