Victron VRLA Super Cycle Batteries: Victron 12 Volt 230 AH Deepcycle Battery
VRLA AGM: design life 7-10 years
The AGM range has very low internal resistance making them particularly suitable for high current discharge applications such as for inverters, thrusters and winches.
A new AGM battery: the AGM Super Cycle battery
A truly innovative battery. Victron 12 Volt 230 AH Deepcycle Battery:
- The AGM Super Cycle batteries are the result of recent battery electrochemistry developments.
- The paste of the positive plates is less sensitive to softening, even in case of repeated 100% discharge of the battery, and new
additives to the electrolyte reduce sulfation in case of deep discharge.
- Exceptional 100% depth of discharge (DoD) performance – Tests have shown that the Super Cycle battery does withstand at least three hundred 100% DoD cycles.
- The tests consist of a daily discharge to 10,8V with I = 0,2C₂₀, followed by approximately two hours rest in discharged condition,
and then a recharge with I = 0,2C₂₀.
- The two hours rest period in discharged condition will damage most batteries within 100 cycles, but not the Super Cycle battery.
- We recommend the Super Cycle battery for applications where an occasional discharge to 100% DoD, or frequent discharge to 60-
80% DoD is expected.
- Smaller and lighter – An additional advantage of the new chemistry is a slightly smaller size and less weight compared to our standard deep cycle AGM batteries.
- Low internal resistance -The internal resistance is also slightly lower compared to our standard deep cycle AGM batteries.
Similar Product: Victron AGM Super Cycle Battery 12V/100Ah
There are no reviews yet.